The QSC AcousticDesign Series AD-S6T 6.5” Two-Way Surface Mount Loudspeaker features a weather-treated paper cone woofer on 1.5” voice coil and a 1” silk dome tweeter with 1” voice coil that offers clear sound with a frequency response range of 60 Hz to 20 kHz. This loudspeaker utilizes a 60W low-saturation 70/100V transformer with varying selectable taps, including an 8Ω bypass. The rotary selector is located on the back of the enclosure, protected by a weather grommet.
With DMT (Directivity Matched Transition), this loudspeaker matches the directivity patterns of the woofer and the high-frequency waveguide at the crossover point and offers 105° axisymmetric (conical) coverage. The result is a coherent transition between transducers and improved off-axis response. Featuring rugged ABS enclosures, sealed input panel covers, and powder-coated aluminum grilles, the AcousticDesign surface mounted speaker exceed IEC60529 IP-54 ratings for dust and splash resistance.
The two-way surface mount loudspeaker includes the X-Mount system for easy installation. Knurled surfaces at the pivot planes ensure the load will not drift or sag over time. Articulation marks allow pre-configuration of the X-Mount while on the ground with no special tools required. The speaker is free of obtrusive logo adornments for aesthetically sensitive installations and is available in white (RAL 9010) finish. They can also be painted to match any decor.
- DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) ensures smooth, uniform frequency response over the coverage area
- X-Mount system enables the loudspeaker to be easily installed and deployed at a variety of angles
- Low-saturation and low-loss 70/100V transformers with 8Ω bypass
- Lightweight ABS enclosures for durability
- Sealed input panel cover and powder coated aluminum grilles for added weather resistance
- Meets IEC60529 IP-54 for dust and splash resistance
- Suitable for foreground and background sound reinforcement applications in restaurants, retail, educational institutes, concourses, casinos, transportation terminals, places of worship, or as part of large system ancillary support
- Features a white (RAL 9010) finish