The AC-C6T Acoustic Ceiling Mount Loudspeaker from QSC is a 6″ ceiling-mounted two-way loudspeaker with 70/100V line transformer, suitable for a wide variety of voice paging and background music sound reinforcement applications. The loudspeaker features a 6″ polypropylene cone transducer with a butyl rubber surround and a coaxially mounted.86″ silk dome tweeter. It features 110° of conical coverage. The blind mount assembly features a ported baffle which tunes the galvanized steel backcan for added musicality, creating a low frequency extension down to 65 Hz. To maintain this frequency response, the AC-C6T utilizes a 30W low-saturation and low-loss 70/100V transformer with varying selectable taps, including an 8-ohm bypass.
The rotary tap selector switch is accessible under the painted steel grille. The AC-C6t features a 4-pole Euroblock connector for loop-thru wiring, located under a quick access swivel plate which can accept four 18AWG pairs. A safety tether tab is affixed to the adjustable conduit clasp plate for seismic sensitive installations. C-ring and tile rails are included with each pair packed assembly, complete with joining screws and cut-out template.The AC-C6T baffle and grille are QSC standard white (RAL 9010) to match complementing QSC product families and includes UV inhibitors to prevent discoloration over time. The AC-C6T may also be painted to match any décor.
- 6″ 2-Way system provides for increased clarity through the critical voice range
- Ported baffle for increased low frequency extension down to 65 Hz
- Low-saturation 70V/100V transformers with 8-ohm bypass
- 4-pole Euroblock connector for easy system wiring
- Advanced voicing filter sets using QSC Intrinsic Correction are available through either Q-Sys processing or CXD amplifier platforms (sold separately)
- White (RAL 9010) with UV inhibitors
- Complete EASE, CF2, CAD, and BIM information available online